I guess it’s shrimps month for us!
Shrimps are such a quick and easy meal for people that like them, like my daughter! And they marinate and cook so easily!
· 3 garlic cloves, mashed
· 2 jalapenos peppers, cut in small
· 1/3 C lemon juice
· 1/3 C orange juice
· 1 tsp rice vinegar
· 1 Tbls honey
· 1 tsp turmeric, powder
· 1/3 C olive oil
· 10-15 large shrimps, peeled
1. In the blender put the garlic, the jalapenos, lemon juice and orange juice, vinegar, honey, and turmeric, and give it a blitz.
2. Then add the olive oil and give it another go to become emulsified.
3. Marinate the shrimps only for a few minutes and cook for 4 minutes in a hot pan.
Theodora and Alexia